If you are unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment, you may have a claim for certain disability benefits. Benefits are available to disabled individuals through the Social Security Administration. You may also be eligible for benefits if you purchased long-term disability insurance coverage, either through your employer or on your own. This includes disability programs sponsored by state and local governments in Utah.
If you are unable to work and are considering initiating a claim for disability benefits, or have already been denied benefits, The Law Office of Andrew Reichardt can help you win your case. The Social Security Administration and insurance companies have teams of employees working hard to deny your case. The Law Office of Andrew Reichardt will work hard to get your claim approved.
Since graduating law school, Mr. Reichardt has devoted his professional career to securing benefits for disabled individuals who have been turned down for benefits that they deserve. There is no attorney fee unless you win your case. Call (801) 261-3400 or e-mail today, and talk to Mr. Reichardt about how he can help you win your case.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security — Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Children’s SSI
- Utah, 2006
- New York, 2002
- Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2006
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY, USA
- B.A. cum laude
- Major: Social Work
Past Employment Positions
- Dale L. Buchanan & Assoc., Associate Attorney, 1999 – 2006